This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Ticket Limit: 4 tickets per household
Public On Sale: Friday, November 17, 2023, at 10 AM
One of the shyest attention hogs to ever do comedy, Ralph Barbosa’s disarming and laid-back style has made him a headliner across the country and the star of his first hour-long stand-up special, Ralph Barbosa: Cowabunga, on Netflix. The past year has been momentous for the 26-year-old. In August, Ralph recorded his first Netflix special, in January he made his debut on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and his Comedy Central Stand-up Featuring: Ralph Barbosa set topped 3 million views on YouTube. In November 2022, Ralph starred in the HBO Max comedy special, Entre Nos: The Winners 3, and earlier that year his Don’t Tell Comedy performance was released on YouTube and now has over 4.5 million views. In 2021, Ralph won the New York Latino Film Festival Stand-Up competition and in 2019 he won the Funniest Comic in Texas competition.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - James K. Polk Theater
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.