This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
Public On Sale: Friday, October 6, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
Ali Siddiq is stand-up comedian and public speaker out of Houston, TX. Ali’s unique style of stand-up began behind the walls of incarceration, an incubator for interesting experiences and good stories. In 2022, Ali released two new hour specials… THE DOMINO EFFECT on YouTube and UNPROTECTED SETS on EPIX. To date, THE DOMINO EFFECT has over 10 million views, ranking it in the top 5 most watched comedy specials of the last year. On June 4, 2023, Ali released THE DOMINO EFFECT 2: LOSS, the sequel to his viral stand-up special, on YouTube which already has over 3 million views to date.
People received their first taste of Ali Siddiq when he appeared on HBO's DEF COMEDY JAM and LIVE FROM GOTHAM, and in 2013 he was named Comedy Central's "#1 Comic to Watch". In 2014, Ali impressed comedy enthusiasts by displaying his ability to captivate an audience with his "Mexicans Got On Boots" tale, a descriptive storytelling, with over 13 million views, of a prison riot on THIS IS NOT HAPPENING, the first of three appearances. His stories continued with his HALF HOUR special, which premiered on Comedy Central in the Fall of 2016. Immediately following the premier of that special, Comedy Central offered Ali an hour-special where he performed for inmates live in a Texas jail, sending Ali back to where it all started. The hour special, Ali Siddiq: It’s Bigger Than These Bars, premiered in February 2018 on Comedy Central. In 2019, Ali was a top 5 finalist on NBC’s BRING THE FUNNY. He also appeared as a regular cast member on the reboot of PUNK’D for Quibi.
Additionally, Ali has appeared on several popular podcasts like The Joe Rogan Experience, 85 South, Uncle Joey's Joint with Joey Diaz, Ari Shaffir's Skeptic Tank, Bertcast, Pour Minds and many others.
VIP Ticket to include
· One Premium Reserved Ticket in best available seating
· One post-show Meet & Greet with Ali Siddiq
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - James K. Polk Theater
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- There is no elevator access to Grand Tier level.
- All non-accessible seating requires taking stairs.