William Shakespeare’s star-crossed lovers return to the stage in Paul Vasterling’s beloved rendition of Romeo and Juliet. Inspired by one of the world’s most famous love stories, Vasterling’s Romeo and Juliet sweeps audiences away in a whirlwind of forbidden passion and swoon-worthy romance. Featuring action-packed fight scenes and lush period costumes, this timeless, full-scale theatrical production whisks audiences to the streets of fair Verona as the Bard’s famous tragedy unfolds.
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For additional questions regarding Nashville Ballet events, please contact the Nashville Ballet's box office:
- (615) 297-2966 ext. 710
- To view Nashville Ballet’s updated health and safety protocols, visit NashvilleBallet.com/Health & Safety Protocols.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.