Public On Sale: Monday, October 16, 2023, at 10 AM CST
Get ready to get WILD!
Wild Kratts Live 2.0 is a theatrical stage show based on the hit animated television series Wild Kratts. Martin and Chris Kratt, stars of the Emmy-nominated Wild Kratts, step out live on stage to engage the audience in a classic Wild Kratts story! Martin and Chris are sure to keep you entertained as they activate some fan favorite Creature Power Suits and go “Off to the Creature Rescue!”
With the help of the Wild Kratts team on screen from the Tortuga HQ - and their audience members - the Kratt Brothers confront a comic villain and help bring the creatures of the animal world to safety once again! Experience, live-on-stage, the astounding “creature” fundamentals, and the infectious excitement and inspiring quests of the Kratt Brothers that make the hit television series Wild Kratts so popular with kids and families.
Since 2014, Wild Kratts LIVE! has performed over 225 shows for hundreds of thousands of fans in over 135 cities across North America. It was created for the stage by the imaginative minds of Martin and Chris Kratt from Zoboomafoo, Kratt’s Creatures, and Be the Creature.
Free lap tickets will be available for children 12 months and under who sit on a lap during the performance. Anyone age 1 and over requires a paid ticket to attend the performance.
VIP tickets include admission to a special meet and greet with Chris and Martin Kratt right after the show. Please note that each child attending the meet and greet must be accompanied by an adult, who must also have a VIP ticket. VIP tickets will be available for pick up at will call beginning 60 minutes prior to the performance. Mobile ticket delivery will not be available for VIP tickets.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.