hero image ID: 518189
string(1) " "
May 17-23, 2024
LOCATION: Studio A at the Martin Center for Nashville Ballet (3630 Redmon Street, Nashville, TN)
STARTING AT: $70BUY TICKETS
Nashville Ballet’s immersive dance program, Live in Studio A, returns by popular demand! Designed to give audiences an up-close look at the beauty and athleticism of dance, this year’s Live in Studio A production will feature five brand-new works by Nashville Ballet artists both past and present, including Julia Eisen, Aeron Buchanan, Anneliese Guerin, and Imani Sailers, plus a world premiere by Artistic Director Nick Mullikin!
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For additional questions regarding Nashville Ballet events, please contact the Nashville Ballet's box office:
- (615) 297-2966 ext. 710
- To view Nashville Ballet’s updated health and safety protocols, visit NashvilleBallet.com/Health & Safety Protocols.
- The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet’s main entrance, all public areas, restrooms, offices, and six studios are ramp accessible.
- A passenger elevator is available for access to the upstairs offices. The main performance space, inside Studio A, includes reserved wheelchair spaces at the floor level for all in-house performances and programs.
- The Martin Center for Nashville Ballet’s parking lot, directly in front of the main entrance, includes eight reserved accessible parking spaces and ramp-accessible sidewalks leading to the main entrance.