Public On Sale: July 13, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
This presentation is a licensed event and not affiliated directly with the nonprofit Tennessee Performing Arts Center.
This 2-Act musical play portrays how two families find THE ANSWER as they connect with God in a new personal way. They faced losing their job, going through a divorce, foreclosure on their home, and reaching out to an angry teenager. The songs will touch anyone who has experienced loss or disappointment through no fault of their own. Within these true stories THE ANSWER unfolds in unexpected ways. This family friendly production will give you hope and renew your faith. You'll discover in the dramatic action how THE ANSWER is found in forgiveness, friendship, and in renewed romance.
For more details go to THEANSWERTODAY.com
For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
· Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
· TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by firstname.lastname@example.org, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
· TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
Andrew Jackson Hall
· Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
· Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
· Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.