BEHIND THE SCENES EXPERIENCE
- The Behind the Scenes Experience offers you a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in the secret world that gives life to a Cirque du Soleil show. Along with a maximum of 20 guests, you will get an intimate view from a whole new perspective as this package grants you exclusive access after the show to production areas normally restricted for the general public. Includes premium center orchestra seating.
MEET & GREET EXPERIENCE
- Interact with the performers at the end of the show for a meet and greet and learn more about Cirque du Soleil. Capture that special moment with a picture with the performers. Includes orchestra seating.
KEEP THE MEMORIES ADD-ON
- Take an exclusive souvenir home to remember your experience. Can be added to any standard or child priced ticket (available during checkout).
For more details about TPAC's patron entry protocols, visit TPAC.ORG/ShowUpdates.
- Please note all tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through our TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- TPAC is not responsible for tickets purchased through the secondary market. If your order confirmation was not sent by email@example.com, you did not purchase your tickets from TPAC. Visit TPAC.ORG/BuyerBeware for more information.
- For information on in-person sales and service visit TPAC’s Ticketing Info page.
Accessibility - Andrew Jackson Hall
- TPAC is an accessible facility with a variety of services. Visit our Accessible Services page for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the back of the orchestra level.
- Elevators provide access to the Grand Tier, Loges, and Balcony.
- Grand Tier Row E and Row P can be accessed without taking stairs.