The minimum varies by show, but is typically 10 tickets to the same performance for Broadway, TPAC Presents, and Nashville Repertory Theatre.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
- Payment plans vary by show. Reservations made after the deadline require full payment within 3 business days. Contact TPAC Group Sales for details.
- Payment can be made via phone with any major credit card or by mailing a check or money order to TPAC’s Group Sales Office (PO Box 190660, Nashville, TN 37219). Send one check for final payment.
- For flexibility, your group may change the number of tickets without penalty until final payment is made, provided you continue to meet group minimum requirements.
- Acknowledgment of your order with payment due date will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours of your reservation. By reserving group tickets, you acknowledge and accept all group sales policies. Additional handling fees may apply.
- Reserved tickets will be released without notice if scheduled payments are not received by the due date.
- Tickets will only be issued upon receipt of full payment.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- Please advise TPAC Group Sales of any special seating or accessibility needs at the time of your reservation. JACKSON HALL: Rows E and P of the Tier and Rear Orchestra are accessible. POLK THEATER: 16 accessible seats behind Row R seats 101-112 and 301-312.
- NO REFUNDS. While we navigate the changing COVID-19 landscape, options for refunds are determined by the show’s producers.
- Exchanges for performances are subject to the guidelines of touring management and may not be allowed. If approved, exchanges can only be for another performance of the same show and may incur a per ticket exchange fee. Exchange may also result in loss of group rate. Ticket holder is responsible for any increase in ticket price due to exchange.
- In the event of a change in the show schedule, the theater’s liability is limited to a satisfactory rescheduling or the return of deposit monies. Performances are not canceled due to weather conditions.
- Some shows contain adult language and/or content. As always, we encourage you to contact TPAC directly for more specifics.
- All terms, conditions, events, dates, times, guest artists, and repertoire are subject to change without notice.
OUT-OF-STATE AND THIRD-PARTY POLICY
Out-of-state group orders must be picked up in person at the Main Box Office. Any patron who resides outside of the state of Tennessee and requests that group tickets be mailed must meet one of the following criteria: (i) is a certified tour operator belonging to at least one nationally recognized motor coach association (ii) represents a school, college, or university with a verifiable campus mailing address, and (iii) represents a company or organization with a verifiable business mailing address. Out-of-state group orders may not be mailed to a PO Box. TPAC reserves the right to refuse mailing to any entity that does not meet the criteria described above. All requests to have group orders mailed outside of the state of Tennessee will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
By purchasing group tickets to Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s events, you agree that you represent and warrant that the tickets you receive will not be resold to individuals above the face value. Tennessee Performing Arts Center reserves the right to refuse service to any entity that resells our tickets for profit in the secondary marketplace, and to cancel any tickets sold by group purchasers to individuals in violation of this agreement without compensation.