Exclusive Season Ticket Holder benefits include:
- Priority access to the best seats in the house before they go on sale to the public.
- Lock in ticket prices now for the shows in your season package and avoid price increases, based on demand. Season Ticket Holders enjoy exclusive savings off single ticket prices.
- Easy exchange privileges should something unexpected arise.†
- Play now, pay later with flexible payment plans available for your season packages.
- Savings on additional single tickets for any Broadway show at TPAC.
- Guaranteed first-in-line to renew your seats for the next season.
† Subject to availability. If exchanging into a higher priced performance or seating location, season ticket holder pays the difference.
As a Season Ticket Holder, if you are unable to attend a Broadway show between now and June 30, 2023, due to COVID-19 related conditions we will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs.*
*Requests must be made no later than 4 hours prior to show start time.
SUPPORT TPAC’S NONPROFIT MISSION AND ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
As a nonprofit, TPAC is grateful for generous donors who directly support the Broadway premieres and audience-favorite blockbusters in the 2022-23 season. Your gift allows TPAC to keep performances accessible for new audiences and allows our innovative arts education and community engagement programs to flourish. To elevate and enhance your experience, Bravo, Ovation, and Encore Society seating areas for the Broadway series are reserved exclusively for TPAC annual donors.* Donors at these levels and above receive exclusive access to the PNC Bank Donor Lounge at TPAC. Access varies based on your donor level. Find a complete list of donor benefits at TPAC.ORG/Give.
Annual donations may be divided into monthly installments. For details, call 615-761-9623.
* Season tickets in our donor areas require an annual donation in addition to Level 1 pricing.