Exclusive Season Ticket Holder benefits include:
- Priority access to the best seats in the house before they go on sale to the public.
- Lock-in the lowest ticket prices for the shows in your season package and avoid price increases, based on demand. Season ticket holders enjoyed savings up to 40% off single ticket prices last season.
- Easy exchange privileges should something unexpected arise.*
- Dining and hotel discounts with TPAC’s preferred partners
- Play now, pay later with flexible payment plans available for season packages.
- Savings on additional single tickets for any Broadway show at TPAC.
- Guaranteed first-in-line to renew your seats for the next season.
* Subject to availability. If exchanging into a higher priced performance or seating location, season ticket holder pays the difference.
SUPPORT TPAC’S 40TH ANNIVERSARY & ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
As a nonprofit, TPAC is grateful for generous donors who directly support the Broadway premieres and audience-favorite blockbusters in the bold 40th Anniversary Season. Your gift allows TPAC to keep performances accessible for new audiences and allows our innovative arts education programs to flourish.
To elevate and enhance your experience, Bravo, Ovation, and Encore Society seating areas for the Broadway series are reserved exclusively for TPAC annual donors.*
Donors at these levels and above get access to complimentary pre-show appetizers and drinks in the PNC Bank Donor Lounge at TPAC. Access varies based on your donor level. Visit TPAC.ORG/VIP for a list of donor benefits.
* Season tickets in our donor areas require an annual donation in addition to Level 1 pricing.
GET YOUR BROADWAY SEASON TICKETS
Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
(Extended hours when a Broadway show is scheduled)
In Person: TPAC Box Office, located at 505 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN 37243
Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.