When you commit to becoming a season ticket holder, we commit to you by offering benefits and services not available to single ticket buyers.
- Know Before You Go – Our Patron Services team is happy to provide specifics about the content of each show. We describe not prescribe, so you can make an informed purchase. Call us at 615-782-6560 or click here.
- Ticket Swap Option – If a show is not right for you, swap one of your season shows for any other 2018-19 Broadway show, including add-on specials.*
- First access to the best seats
- Be the first in line to renew your seats for the 2019-20 season which will include Hamilton
- Get the best ticket price and save on order fees
- Free exchanges within the same show*
- Season ticket seat upgrade*
- Priority seating for Add-On Specials**
- Ticket pre-sales for shows presented by TPAC and War Memorial Auditorium
- Ticket discount offers for select shows presented by TPAC and War Memorial Auditorium
- Flexible payment plans
- Exclusive access to our Patron Services team
*Upgrade costs may apply, based on availability. Flex season ticket holders pay a reduced $4 per ticket exchange fee.
**Same seats not guaranteed for Broadway Specials
Want access to the best seats in the house?
Donors at the Bravo Society, Ovation Society, and Encore Society levels receive many benefits including access to premium seats for Broadway season tickets. All donations are tax-deductible and benefit TPAC’s education and community initiatives.
PURCHASE BROADWAY SEASON TICKETS
Phone hours of operation:
Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
(Extended hours when a Broadway show is scheduled)
In Person: TPAC Box Office, located at 505 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN 37243
Box Office hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.