Goal & Position Overview
The Tennessee Performing Arts Center is hiring part-time, non-exempt bartenders who will represent TPAC in a timely, positive, friendly, and courteous manner to any and all patrons who visit a TPAC beverage serving station.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Staff TPAC events & receptions as directed by F & B management. Shifts consist of night and weekend hours primarily, with some weekday shifts.
• Bar set-up and breakdown of sales locations including, but not limited to, stable and mobile bars.
• Clean and properly stock of all pertinent areas.
• Sell and complete proper money exchange with customers.
• Complete all issued inventory control reports.
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Previous bartending experience
• Previous cash-handling experience
• Valid ABC card
• Bartender/beverage training
Skills and Knowledge Required
• Strong customer service skills.
• Basic math and writing skills.
• Ability to handle a stressful environment
• Strong verbal skills
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.