Goal & Position Overview
The Tennessee Performing Arts Center is hiring timely, positive, friendly, and courteous café workers for part-time, non-exempt positions.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Staff TPAC events & receptions as directed by Food and Beverage management. Shifts consist of night and weekend times primarily with some weekday shifts.
- Effectively set–up and breakdown sales locations including, but not limited to, Café, water cart, mobile sales points & merchandise.
- Clean and properly stock of all pertinent areas.
- Complete proper money exchange with customers, consistent with policies of the F&B and Business departments.
- Complete all issued inventory control reports.
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Previous cash handling experience
- Prior customer service experience
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic math and writing skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Ability to handle a stressful environment
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.