Goal & Position Overview
The House Department of The Tennessee Performing Arts Center is hiring for the part-time position of House Assistant. The position provides operational and event support on labor-intensive projects as well as basic tasks. Night and weekend work expected.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Park buses for educational performances for TPAC and Rental Clients
- Prepare theaters and/ or lobby spaces for each event/ performance/ reception as outlined in production notes or in consultation with the Event Preparations House Manager
- Conduct bi-monthly department inventory and suggest equipment repair or replacement to the Senior House Manager
- Inform the Senior House Manager of low inventories or damaged items
- Assist in restocking inventory
- Assist in yearly inventory of TPAC radios
- Organize lost and found inventory and assist in the distribution, as needed
- Keep storage spaces in good condition (neat/ clean/ stocked)
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.