Goal & Position Overview
To set the standard in customer service and satisfaction.
Ensure excellence through product knowledge, order accuracy and exceptional customer service for all Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) patrons, clients, and staff.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides call center support for all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Follows up on voicemails left by patrons for all call center lines.
- Responds to customer service issues as directed by Manger of Patron Services.
- Assists with special communications with TPAC patrons including the Hearing-Impaired line.
- Provides event information for all shows at TPAC.
- Processes ticket orders and exchanges for all ticketed events held at TPAC’s venues.
- Monitors and responds to patron emails sent to the Box Office inbox.
- At direction of Box Office Management, implements outbound customer service and sales calls to subscribers and single ticket buyers.
- Tele-reminding for Broadway and Nashville Repertory Theatre subscription campaigns
- Show cancellations or other important show related information.
- Assist in mailing of season ticket packages.
- Assists in providing support at information tables during season roll out.
- Works night-of-show events, distributing will call tickets and handling walk-up ticket sales.
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous customer service experience and fluency in Spanish highly desired.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of Windows 7 or above
- Knowledge of Excel 2013 or above
- Proficient in verbal/written communication
- Knowledge of the Ticketing industry preferred, specifically Tessitura software
- Experience in a management or supervisory role
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Ability to handle confidential material such as credit card information
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.