Goal & Position Overview
To assist in the creation and maintenance of events held at TPAC and War Memorial Auditorium. To provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients and customers in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provide office administrative support to Manager of Ticket Operations
- Promote an effective work environment among fellow TPAC staff
- Ensure patrons receive the best customer service, regardless of subscriber or donor status, resulting in high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain open communication between TPAC and its resident companies, ensuring their patrons receive the best customer service in accordance with the objectives of their organization.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains all assigned events in Tessitura and tpac.org.
- Assists event builds team in maintaining all event information in Tessitura and patron.tpac.org as it relates to event building and maintenance.
- Assists the Manager of Ticket Operations with rental, resident, and internal (TPAC/WMA Presents) client ticketing needs.
- Box office supervisor for events at TPAC/War Memorial as assigned by management.
- Opens and closes box office and acts as a customer service agent on phones and in person when needed.
- Assists in the production and communication of various financial reports, including but not limited to weekly budget reports, daily sales reports to production companies, and senior management sales reports.
- Balances batches, banks, and cash drawers as needed
- Provides settlements of shows as assigned by management
- Required to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Handles incoming and outgoing calls from 3rd Floor Phone lines when needed.
Directly supervises employees in the department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and executing opening and closing procedures for the box office when needed.
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; one or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and experience with the Tessitura ticketing system.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- 1. Knowledge of Windows 7 or above
- Verbal/written communications
- 3. Strong organizational skills
- 4. Detail oriented and a team player
- 5. Customer service experience and ability to handle people with care
- 6. Ability to handle confidential material such as credit card information
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.