Goal & Position Overview
TPAC’s House Department is interviewing people who have experience in customer service, who enjoy the camaraderie found within the arts, and excited to work within a professional company. Open positions for evenings and weekends are filled. However, those with daytime availability (Monday through Friday from 8:00am until 5:00pm) are needed.
To create a welcoming environment for guests attending TPAC events by directing guests, answering questions, and monitoring/attending to audience needs throughout an event.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome audiences by giving directions, assisting with seating, providing programs (if applicable), observing and attending to audience needs
- Listen to customer inquiries and resolve any issues in a helpful, respectful, responsive, and professional manner. Report various audience issues to the House/ Floor Manager
- Approach audience members and educate policies set by TPAC and requested by the event
- Assist House or Floor Management with audience injuries (life threatening or non-life threatening)
- Assist House and Floor Management in evacuating audiences from theaters or lobby spaces
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.