When you commit to becoming a season ticket holder, we commit to you by offering benefits and services not available to single ticket buyers.
- If you have questions about the 2019-20 Broadway Season, visit our Broadway Season FAQ page.
- First access to the best seats
- Guaranteed Hamilton seats when purchased as part of an 8-show package
- Ticket pre-sales and discounts for shows presented by TPAC and War Memorial Auditorium
- Flexible payment plans
- Exchanges within the same show Upgrade costs may apply, based on availability.
- Priority seating for Add-On Specials Same seats not guaranteed for Broadway Specials
- To be the first in line to renew your seats for the next (2020-21) season
- Know Before You Go – Our Patron Services team is happy to provide specifics about the content of each show. We describe not prescribe, so you can make an informed purchase. Call us at 615-782-6560.
Want access to the best seats in the house?
Donors at the Bravo Society, Ovation Society, and Encore Society levels receive many benefits including access to premium seats for Broadway season tickets. All donations are tax-deductible and benefit TPAC’s education and community initiatives.
GET YOUR BROADWAY SEASON TICKETS
Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
(Extended hours when a Broadway show is scheduled)
In Person: TPAC Box Office, located at 505 Deaderick Street, Nashville, TN 37243
Monday–Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.