- Dear Evan Hansen (September 10-15, 2019)
- Once on This Island (October 15-20, 2019)
- The SpongeBob Musical (November 5-10, 2019)
- CATS (November 19-24, 2019)
- AMERICAN PANTO: Aladdin and His Winter Wish (December 12-22, 2019)
- Hamilton (December 31, 2019 - January 19, 2020)
- My Fair Lady (February 4-9, 2020)
- Blue Man Group (February 11-16, 2020)
- Jesus Christ Superstar (March 3-8, 2020)
- The Color Purple (March 27-29, 2020)
- Escape to Margaritaville (May 5-10, 2020)
- Summer: The Donna Summer Musical (May 26-31, 2020)
- Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (June 9-14, 2020)
- TPAC Institutional
- War Memorial Auditorium
Winner of six 2017 Tony Awards, including Best Musical, and the 2018 Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album, Dear Evan Hansen makes its Nashville debut with a one-week engagement Sept.10-15 at Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s Jackson Hall.
Winner of the 2018 Best Revival of a Musical, Once on This Island will officially open its national tour in Music City with a week-long engagement from Oct.15-20 at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s Jackson Hall.
Written by the Tony Award-winning team Lynn Ahrens (book and lyrics) and Stephen Flaherty (music), Once on This Island is based on the novel “My Love, My Love” by Rosa Guy. This production features new orchestrations by original orchestrator Michael Starobin, who is joined by AnnMarie Milazzo.
In downloading artwork, you agree to the following: The artwork provided above is the intellectual property of the copyright and/or trademark holder and is available to you for lawful use with proper permission. Please respect the artwork, providing image credits where noted, and do not modify except for proportional resizing as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, call 615-782-4000 or contact our Press Department.