Andrew Jackson Hall, where our Broadway season is presented, is a spacious proscenium theater with continental seating. The stage is 130’10” wide and 53’1” deep with a 57’4” x 36’0” proscenium opening. An orchestra shell walls are available for use if desired. With a maximum seating capacity of 2,472, including 47 pit seats, Andrew Jackson Hall is TPAC’s largest facility.
For current rental rate information, fill out our Rental Information Form or contact us 615-782-4086 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
|Orchestra Pit (Rows A & B)*|
|Orchestra Level (Rows C & D)|
|Orchestra Level (Rows E-X)|
|Orchestra Accessible (Rows Y & Z)**|
|Total Maximum Seats|
|Orchestra Pit (rows A & B) (held)|
|Seats for TPAC Purchase|
|TPAC House Seats|
|Total Held Seats|
|Total Seats Available for Initial On-Sale Date|
|Total Maximum Seating|
* These seats must be held until production requirements are established.
** Accessible seating locations will take priority over placement of light and/or audio consoles.
ALL LICENSE FEES AND RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
License Fees Include:
Sound and Lighting Equipment as Available (excluding followspots)
All Utilities/Building Engineering
Dressing Room Facilities
Doorman 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
In 2003, the lobby of Andrew Jackson Hall underwent extensive renovation. Features now include:
- A three-story expanse of windows and two rounded balconies with stunning exterior and interior views
- A 30-foot-wide wall of water known as “Tennessee Falls”
- Two elevators, three times the number of facilities in renovated restrooms, a box office counter and other customer conveniences
- A lobby screen system featuring previews of upcoming performances at TPAC
- A custom-designed electronic marquee at Sixth Avenue and Deaderick Street in downtown Nashville