We can’t wait to welcome you to TPAC. This page will be updated regularly with information regarding upcoming performances.
Tonight’s January 16 performance at 6:30 p.m. of Disney’s THE LION KING is cancelled due to inclement weather. Currently, all other performances will play as scheduled.
All tickets purchased through TPAC will be refunded automatically.
JANUARY 16, 2022 – 6:30 p.m. – Cancelled due to inclement weather. Ticketholders for the January 16 performance will receive an email with refund instructions.
JANUARY 7, 2022 – 8:00 p.m. – Cancelled due to inclement weather. Ticketholders for the January 7 performance were sent an email on January 7 with refund instructions.
JANUARY 6, 2022 – 7:30 p.m. – Cancelled due to inclement weather. Ticketholders for the January 6 performance were moved automatically to a newly added performance on Thursday, January 13, at 2:00 p.m. The box office emailed ticket holders on January 6 with next steps.
If you anticipate being unable to attend a scheduled performance due to weather, email the Box Office at BoxOffice@TPAC.org for available options. Refunds are only available when an event has been cancelled.
Our Box Office is experiencing extremely high call volume and will respond to voicemails and emails as quickly as possible.
- If you have left a message or sent an email, please do not call or email multiple times, our team will respond based on show priority.
- Updates will be communicated to ticket buyers via email and an automated robocall.
Patron Entry Policy
- Guests 12+ years of age must show proof of a lab-based negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test, or a positive antibody test, administered within 3 days of the performance date by an official testing center, healthcare provider, or pharmacy. Test results must include the full name of the patron and the date the test was administered. As an alternative, guests may also provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Documentation may be in printed or digital format.
- Your final vaccine must have been administered at least 2 weeks prior to the show in order to qualify for entry. Booster shots are not considered, only the initial vaccination.
- All patrons are required to wear a mask at Disney’s The Lion King regardless of COVID-19 test or vaccination status.
- Ticket holders who do not comply with these policies will not be admitted.
For security purposes, all patrons attending The Lion King will be wanded, and all bags will be checked prior to entry to the building.
Please give yourself extra time to park, go through security, and pick up your tickets. Our lobby opens 90 minutes prior to the performance.
Prohibited items include:
- Oversized bags and backpacks
- Outside food and drink
- Illegal substances
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons and pepper spray
- Face paint
- Laptops and iPads
- Musical instruments
- Cameras and audio or video equipment
- Laser pointers and noise makers
All tickets for TPAC events are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through the TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- App login information is the same as you use for TPAC.org.
- Tickets are delivered to your mobile app 48 hours prior to show time.
- Use the forwarding feature if you would like to transfer your tickets to a friend.
If you chose to pick up your tickets at the venue, Will Call will be open 90 minutes before show time at the Box Office in the Jackson Hall lobby.
Children under the age of 2 will not be admitted to The Lion King performances.
Those arriving at the theater doors after the start of the show will held for the first available late seating break, and will be able to view the proceedings on the lobby monitors during that time.
Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes with intermission.