We can’t wait to welcome you to a TPAC performance. Information regarding security protocols, ticket delivery, and show-specific updates will be listed on this page.
For security and safety purposes, all attendees will be screened, and all bags will be checked prior to entering the building. We expect this process to take up to 30 minutes depending on time of arrival. We encourage you to allow yourself extra time to park, go through security, and make ticket arrangements. Our lobby opens 60 minutes prior to the performance.
For most TPAC events, tickets are fully digital and accessible via your mobile device through the TPAC Concierge Mobile App. A mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and most flexible way to receive and manage your tickets while increasing protection against fraud.
- Your app login information is the same as you use for TPAC.ORG
- Tickets are delivered to your mobile app 48 hours prior to showtime
- Use the forwarding feature to transfer your tickets to a friend
If you chose to pick up your tickets in person, Will Call will be open 60 minutes before show time at the TPAC Box Office.
- Oversized bags (larger than 8×10), luggage, and backpacks
- Outside food or drink
- Illegal Drugs
- Smoking or the use of vaporizers or e-cigs
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons (firearms, knives, batons and the like)
- Face paint and/or costume masks
- Large electronic devises like laptops
- Banners or large signs
- Musical instruments
- Audio recording devices or professional photography equipment (cameras with detachable lenses).
- Laser pens
Certain shows may prohibit additional items, these items will be included in your event reminder and posted on a sign outside of the venue entrance.
Those arriving at the theater doors after the start of the show may be held for the first available late seating break.