Tennessee Performing Arts Center receives a high volume of donation requests each year, and we are proud to support other charitable organizations in the Nashville community. Though we wish we could fulfill every request, we have a limited number of tickets available for donations*.
Guidelines to Submit a Donation Request
Who we give to:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Church/youth/school programs
- Companies raising funds for charitable organizations
- Other organizations, based on their mission and outreach
Standards for requests:
- Organizations requesting donations from TPAC may only do so once per calendar year
- Requests must be submitted at least one month prior to your scheduled event
- Requests from individuals outside a larger organization will not be accepted
- Organizations must submit the Donation Request form below and a request letter on the organization’s letterhead by mail to:
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
Attn: Kelsey Daly
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
NO CALLS PLEASE
Please note TPAC typically donates a pair of tickets from Broadway at TPAC or TPAC Presents shows. If you are interested in securing tickets from Nashville Opera, Nashville Ballet, or Nashville Repertory Theatre, please contact those organizations directly. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot guarantee a response or status report of your donation request.
*Dear Evan Hansen and Hamilton tickets are not available for ticket donation requests.