The Luminaire Society provides an opportunity for donors to show their commitment to TPAC’s future by making a planned gift.
There are many ways to support TPAC’s cultural and educational programs, while receiving tax benefits for yourself, your family, and your heirs.
Ways of Giving
- Bequests by will or trust
- Gifts of retirement fund assets
- Gifts of appreciated stock
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Gifts of other appreciated property
Recognition for your gift
Unless you prefer to remain anonymous, TPAC will honor you through acknowledgement in our playbill, Annual Report, website, and Luminaire Society plaque in Andrew Jackson Hall.
For more information about Planned Giving and the Luminaire Society, contact Susan Luna, Director of Individual Giving at 615-687-4315.